2008-02-20

FILM NOIR (PAROV STELLAR TRIBUTE MIX)

I don't really know what to start with here. Parov Stelar crushed me, I'm on my knees.
Literally - took what it's best in funky/vocal house, var subgenres of jazz and made it work.

Not the way You're used to, some loops, synths and that's it. He even created a band to do it all live. I won't write nothing further, just listen. I think there may be a conspiracy behind this, noone can be THAT good! (parov stelar's myspace)

TRACKLIST:
01. Parov Stelar - A Night In Torino
02. Parov Stelar - The Last Dance
03. Parov Stelar - Move on!
04. Parov Stelar - Swingbreaks
05. Parov Stelar - Kiss Kiss
06. Parov Stelar - Chambermaid Swing
07. Parov Stelar - Wanna get
08. Parov Stelar - Tony Montana
09. Parov Stelar - Kiss Me Twice
10. Parov Stelar - Charleston Butterfly
11. Parov Stelar - Rude Boys
12. Parov Stelar - Spygame
13. Parov Stelar - On My Way Now
14. Parov Stelar - Rock For

DOWNLOAD:
DJ RAVEN - FILM NOIR (PAROV STELAR TRIBUTE MIX

3 comments:

DJ Ska said...

I'm a big Parov fan and I love this mix man. Not just the track selection (which is some of his best work) but the mixing is well thought out as well. I'm downloading some of your other stuff, I'm a fan!

Unknown said...

Great mix! I created a cover for your work, hope you approve:

http://rapidshare.com/files/432585119/PSFN.jpg

raven moonshae said...

Please, send me your e-mail address. I've tried to reply, noticed the lack of Your address after quite a while ..and many words. THANK YOU, MATE! Waiting for Your e-mail, send a msg from Your box, please - I need such an ingenious designer! (rly) Can You put my jaw back where it belongs?