2008-02-22

BEYOND THE FUNK / GET UP AND DANCE LIVE x2

I've been diggin thru my archives and found those two. While they are dated 2k4 it really amazed me how those tunes sound like - FRESH! I think it's worth givin those a try and dance to not-so-old memories.

BEYOND THE FUNK
TRACKLIST:
01. 2 4 Grooves - Be loved (maxi edit)
02. Alter Ego - Rocker (Eric Prydz mix)
03. Dino - Call me (Loose Headz remix)
04. Antoine Clamaran - Decadence
05. ??? (I FORGOT.. :D)
06. Hatiras - Money Shit (Antoine Clamaran remix)
07. Dr Kucho & Gregor Salto - Can't stop playing (amsterdam funk mix)
08. ??? (again!)
09. KTF pres NY Sax - From Hell to Heaven
10. Sunloverz - Shining song (original mix)
11. Michael Gray - The Weekend (dj kc bass remix)
12. Dj Casper - Oops Upside Your Head
13. Armand Van Helden - My My My (original mix)


DJ RAVEN - BEYOND THE FUNK LIVE (DIRECT DOWNLOAD)


GET UP AND DANCE
TRACKLIST:
01. David Morales & Armand Van Helden - Needin the phunk
02. Alegria - Cuba Libre (maccuba mix)
03. Oliver Moldan - Beauty in LA
04. Dj Tasaka - Ganz gangura
05. Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme (Eric Prydz remix)
06. Stardancer - Sweet Love
07. Fatal Attraction - Be with me
08. Tom Jones - She's a lady (Funkstar Deluxe remix)
09. Galaxee - Get up
10. Stonebridge - Put'em high (Axwell & Ingrosso remix)


DJ RAVEN - GET UP AND DANCE LIVE (DIRECT DOWNLOAD)

DJ RAVEN - GET UP AND DANCE LIVE (RAPIDSHARE)

No comments: